Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Going to the Park in January?!

It was 55 degrees here today! That is unheard of in Boston! It has been a pretty mild winter so far. Let's hope it stays that way. Because of the awesome weather, we went to the park. We walked, I jogged a bit, and Blake got to swing!















As you can see, he loves swinging!

Blake has also been playing with his high hair lately. Here he is sitting on it in a different kind of way up against the wall.






Update on the green onions: must cut lower to start!!! They were not growing at all, until I cut them basically at the bottom, and now, this is what I have:






The lighter green is we're I cut, and the darker green is the new growth (only 2 days worth). FYI: you are suppose to be able to do this with celery, too! Maybe I will try that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment