I took school off today to watch Blake and take him to the pediatrician. Everything looks great! He is 13 lbs. 10 oz. (25th percentile) and 26 in. (90th percentile). He is functioning as a 6 month old which is awesome. He laughed the whole time we waited for the doctor, until it was time for the shots. Then came the screaming. Last time he got shots, he screamed ALL night. This time, I gave him Tylenol before, so I thought it might be different. It was not quite as bad, but he still spend the evening whining and crying. I felt so bad for him, but what can you do? I hope this is not a look into the future with how he will be with ALL his shots.
Here he is BEFORE going to the doctor (and before ruining his cute outfit). I call this the calm before the storm.
 |
| 4 months old! |
No comments:
Post a Comment