Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Time is Running out...
Well, the motorcycle is now sold. SOMEONE BUY OUR HOUSE!!! This is the main thing we have left in order to be completely settled and comfortable in our move. The movers come Thursday to pack our stuff, Friday to load it, and then we are off! We are signing our lease on Monday, and our stuff will be delivered sometime next week. We have a way to get my freezer full of milk (super important!) out to our new place as well. Everything seems to be falling into place, except for the fact that I feel like every time I get one thing done another thing that I need to do pops up! Tomorrow is going to be super busy. So, so many things to get taken care of before our stuff is boxed up. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! Everything will work out ... it always does :)
ReplyDelete