This weekend was a wonderful weekend! To start, Alex had his going away party on Friday at The Crazy Horse. It was a lot of fun, and many of his friends came to wish us well. Saturday was a sad day... we sold the boat. Not only is it sad that the boat is gone, but we had to pay to get rid of it... ugh. Now we just have to get rid of the motorcycle, and more importantly, the house. Saturday night we had a great visitor! Bryan came to meet Blake and visit. We got pizza and played Guitar Hero (which I haven't played since before I was pregnant with Blake!). I officially SUCKED at Guitar Hero. I could only make it through one song on expert... Lame. On Sunday, Bryan, Alex, Blake, and I got to hang out with Amanda and Jason. Amanda was looking fabulous (she is pregnant and due in July!). I swear I never looked that good pregnant... To finish up the weekend Alex went golfing at French Lick with friends, and my parents came to visit. Did I mention the weather was fabulous as well? Overall, I am glad this weekend went so well because it was potentially our last one in Bloomington! It looks like we will be headed out to the east coast later on this week or next weekend. We are sad to leave our friends and family, but how can we pass up an opportunity for Alex to further his career and allow me to stay home with Blake?! It will be a huge adjustment, but it will be pretty fun to be with Blake every day! Today, I am leaving you with a few pictures from our Boston trip a couple of weeks ago:
 |
| No one knew my name... |
 |
| A beach in Quincy. |
 |
| An awesome table at Crate & Barrel. |
 |
| A beach in Nahant. |
No comments:
Post a Comment