Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blake is 6 Months!

I can't believe it! Blake is already 6 months old! He is getting so big! He is 16 lbs. 1 oz. and 27 in. tall! His 6 month appointment went great. We have a healthy, growing boy on our hands. He's a little on the tall and skinny side (wonder where he gets that from...), but all around healthy and cute! :) He is so close to crawling and has started talking and babbling all the time. We are working on getting him to sleep through the night still. He usually wakes up once at around 2am, and then up for good at 5:30am. Last night, however, he sleep all through the night until 6am. Here's hoping tonight is a repeat...

Today, we went to the outlet mall in Wrentham, Massachusetts. We passed the Patriots' stadium on the way there. We made sure to stop and take some pictures that emphasized our true feelings for the Patriots... I will let you check those out on Facebook. Going back to the outlet mall... It was pretty nice! Fairly comparable to Edinburgh Outlet Mall in Indiana, except bigger with a few extra, expensive stores (Juicy, Burberry, etc.). I, like always, wanted to check out the Coach Outlet, and there was a line to just get into the store. Nothing special going on, just a crazy amount of people wanting to shop there. I didn't get anything there, but I did get some new stuff at the Vera Bradley Outlet to make up for it!

Of course I have to leave you with some of Blake's 6 month pictures. Enjoy!
Look at those teeth!

Strong fist.

Check out my Nike Shox.




Baby Sperry's!

No comments:

Post a Comment