Monday, August 22, 2011

Root, root, root for the Red Sox!

Lauren, Alex, Blake, and I went to a Red Sox game! Fenway Park is awesome. I haven't been to too many baseball games, but I would guess that Fenway is probably the coolest place to see a game. It is pretty hard to have bad seats here because it is so small! We did not buy tickets in advance, but Fenway always has game day tickets available. What is the catch, you might ask? Well, you have to go and wait in line for a long time before the game. We did this and were lucky enough to get tickets! Some people in line wait forever and do not get tickets! Luckily, we were near the front! This was Blake's first baseball game, so of course we took lots of pictures to document it!


B-hats!

Green monster!



No comments:

Post a Comment