![]() |
Monday, August 22, 2011
Blake is getting so old...
I cannot believe how big Blake is getting! He is changing every day. He now has four teeth (and I think he is working on the fifth!). He looks a little silly with these teeth because he has decide to get them a little out of order. He has both bottom teeth... normal, right? But wait... he has both of his side teeth on the top! No middle top teeth yet. The pediatrician claims this is common, but I have to say that I have never seen anything like it! Crazy. He is also moving around everywhere! By moving, I mean scooting and rolling. No crawling yet. I suspect that will happen any day though. He is getting much better with entertaining himself and is finally sleeping consistently (knock on wood) through the night (8:30-6:30). He really is at a fun age. Alex and I are really enjoying it. He has tried tons of different kinds of baby foods and appears to like them all. He has snubbed mangoes and macaroni and cheese at first, but after a few bites, ate all of them! However, I have recently discovered something he does not like to eat. Formula. This is a slight problem seeing as how the frozen breast milk supply is coming to a close. We are starting to mix in formula with breast milk to get him used to it. So far, he takes the mixture fine, just not formula by itself yet. I think we can get there though! He just needs to get used to it! We have a month or two probably left in frozen breast milk so we have time to get him used to formula. We will see how it goes! Here are so pretty cute pictures of him to hold you over until the next post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment