Monday, October 17, 2011

Army Crawling

Well, Blake still refuses to crawl normal. He insists upon army crawling everywhere he goes. He is totally capable of holding himself up on his hands and knees, but he has decided it is easier to pull himself around on his stomach. Since he is already holding onto the couch and standing AND attempting to take a few steps, I don't know if normal crawling is in his future. I think he just might skip over that. Here he is at his finest... army crawling and saying, "Ma!" I hope you enjoy the nice 80's music from "The Wedding Singer" in the background!


He also picks and chooses weekly if he is going to say mama or dada. Two weeks ago, it was mama. Last week, it was dada. This week, back to mama. He has yet to say them in the same week for some reason, but hey, at least he's saying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment