Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I really should update more often...

Lots of things have been going on!

First of all, Blake now has seven teeth. We have his 9 month pictures on November 1st and his 9 month check-up on November 3rd. He is growing up so fast. We also created an email for Blake. I am really excited about this idea because Alex and I, as well as the rest of our families, can email Blake whenever they want. When he is old enough, it will be really cool to have him read all of the emails from over the years. Thank you Alex and the Google Chrome commercial for the idea.

We had to take Duncan to the vet this week because he has been freaking out. I am not sure what his problem is, but the diagnosis was his knees could be bugging him or it is probably anxiety. We have one stressed out, anxious dog. He has gotten better recently, though, so hopefully it has passed. Here are the dogs fighting/playing (you can hear Blake laugh at them in the background):


The weather has been slowly getting colder (high of 46 on Friday with a chance of snow!). I love fall, but I don't know if I am ready for snow!

Here are some recent pictures of Blake:

Sitting in my Cars chair.

LOVES laundry baskets.

Eating yogurt melts.

Swinging!

Is this how you play in the exer-saucer?


Aubria is flying in tonight to visit us! We are super excited. I will takes lots of pictures and post them after her visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment