Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grandma Cindy's in Town!

My mom came to visit us this weekend! We had a great time, and we all loved seeing her. Blake was happy the whole time and was very vocal. He has started screaming (for fun!) and talking. He will have a screaming match with me and Alex occasionally, and he will always win because Alex and I end up laughing too much to scream anymore. The weather was not very cooperative while my mom was here, but we had a good time anyways! Here are some pictures of our visit.


Blake's new Northface jacket and hat!

Napping with Grandma.
We ate a Fuddrucker's while my mom was here. I had never been to one of these restaurants. The Coke machine was insane! It was all digital and had tons of different pops and flavors. The restaurant was located in a mall which had a trapeze school, colored and musical fountains, a furniture store, and BeanTown (a Jelly Belly area/store). There were Jelly Belly candies everywhere!
Driving around the mall.

Trapeze school.

Flowers made out of Jelly Bellies!

Jelly Belly ducks.

A giant Jelly Belly sundae.

Awesome fountains.

Testing out the furniture.


So many options!
On an unrelated note, Alex and I now are official - We have Massachusetts licenses and plates. Stupid Massachusetts requires a front license plate. Rather than drill holes in the front of our bumpers, our plates are zip-tied on. I would post a picture, but it is a little embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment