Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Food

I love fall. Football food and pumpkin-flavored food are some of the best things to cook up in the kitchen. We have not been able to watch all of the Colts games here in good old Massachusetts, but thanks to Sunday night and Monday night football, we have gotten to watch the last two! Here are the staples of our football food line-up:

Pigs-in-a-Blanket and Chips with Rotel-Velveeta Dip.
I also found a delicious recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. So good! You can see the recipe here.


Of course, I can't forget our favorite thing to make: Crab cakes with lemon-dill sauce! (We don't use the crab cake recipe that is linked with the lemon-dill sauce because the other one is better.) By the way, the fresh green beans with bacon are a great compliment to this dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment